Mr

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Mr

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Mr
Mr
2012-12-06 05:42:12
Region : Ireland

Model : TL-WR740N

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I am trying to setup my DVR for remote access but my public IP and the routers WAN are not the same can anyone help with this.
Options
4 Reply
Re:Mr
2012-12-06 12:39:10
what's your network topology? i think it's quite easy, you need to do port forwarding , but without network topology , i don't know how to help you
Options
2012-12-07 05:24:43

cake wrote

what's your network topology? i think it's quite easy, you need to do port forwarding , but without network topology , i don't know how to help you

I am not sure what you mean,I know its about my setup but I am not sure what I need to know to tell you.
Options
2012-12-07 18:11:06
In my idea, I think the cake needs you tell him how do you connect all network devices in your house. Your modem, router, DVR.etc....
Options
2012-12-07 22:46:23

mynetwork wrote

In my idea, I think the cake needs you tell him how do you connect all network devices in your house. Your modem, router, DVR.etc....

I connected the dvr to the router and the laptop with wifi and the wan connection on the router to the main cable.there is no hardware on this cable only the outside aerial.I did a router check and it is showing 2 routers,when I login to the first router I can get the interface of my router, when I try to login to the second router it doesnt show up as a router.I can connect to the dvr from my laptop through the router on the LAN.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 563

Replies: 4

Related Articles