Archer C8 V1 - Can't login because Admin is logged in, in another browser

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-28 09:46:41

This is ridicolous !!!!

I RDP'ed to my server and accessed the Archer configuration in the server browser... 

I had to change some IP-settings for the server which caused it to drop off the net.

I then wanted to change the RDP IP configuration in the Archer C8 router to point to another server to thereby access the dropped out server.

But the Archer C8 WAN access wont log me in because "You can't login while another Admin is logged in, in another browser" 

ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME ??!!!!

Who thought that would be a good idea ?!?!?!

How do i disable this cr*p ?!?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C8 V1 - Can't login because Admin is logged in, in another browser
2019-03-04 12:27:48
I do not think you can disable that function. I have never encountered that. I assume it is to prevent all kinds of issues that would happen if two different persons were changing the settings at the same time. I guess it could be used to prevent someone from changing your settings if you have a local hacker hitting on your router. Try the 30-30-30 reset and if that does not work, reset the router back to factory.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 490

Replies: 1