Logitech Harmoy Hub frequently disconnects from internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Logitech Harmoy Hub frequently disconnects from internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
18 Reply
Re:Logitech Harmoy Hub frequently disconnects from internet
2019-12-01 15:48:03

@poudenes 

I have just installed 3 deco M9 plus this weekend, but am also having an issue with harmony hub disconnecting repeatedly. Harmony should be compatible with the 2.4 ghz so why won't it stay connected? Sky Q was doing the same so have put that on a wired connection but obviously this isn't an option with harmony and don't know how to solve this 

Options
2019-12-11 08:11:53

@JazzPackages I have 1 deco m5 and also my hub disconnect and reconnect.

disabled roaming and beam option but didn't help. Turned off ipv6 didn't help also

Options
2021-01-10 19:20:23

@Petrinho Hello, the issue is not a TP-Link one.  It's a Logitech Harmony one. The product is garbage, as is their support.  I have the same issue, it's happening on my TP-Link Deco, but it happened on my Netgear regular router as well. The Harmony peice of garbage just randomly drops wifi for a few seconds or so. (the light turns red) and then reconnects.  This knocks me out of whatever I' watching on my Firestick and is very annoying. Logitech is terrible

Options
2021-01-13 14:29:03
Hi @david, I agree with you...logitech harmony its garbage
Options
2021-01-29 13:20:33

@davidsco27 Do you know a good harmony hub alternative?

Options
2021-01-29 13:24:16

@Petrinho unfortunately, there really isn't one

Options
2021-06-30 11:54:45

@Petrinho I'm having the same issue. Just moved house and my Logitech Harmony hub was working fine on Unifi WiFi, new place installed TP-Link Deco M9 and Harmony hub only connects to WiFi for 20 seconds or so then disconnects. Will try connecting directly to my isp WiFi to see if that is any better. Did you manage to fix this?

Cheers

Baij

Options
2021-06-30 13:13:50

@Petrinho Further to my previous message, I figured out the issue (for me at least). The power cable on the back of the Logitech Harmony hub was a bit duff so if you lifted it up slightly at the back where it ugs into the hub, the hub would stay powered up, if you let the cable drop, even just a bit, it would power down, looking like a wifi disconnect. I just propped the cable up and it's connected to the TPLink Deco mesh with no issue!

Options