Unable to connect with Maxis

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
25 Reply
Re:Unable to connect with Maxis
2021-01-28 10:07:47

@jleong thanks guys. I'm now able to connect as well. Agreed that The app instructions are quite misleading. For maxis, do not change the existing wiring positions between router & modem. I had to do trial an error when inserting the Ethernet cable from deco e4 to router.. 

Options
Re:Unable to connect with Maxis
2021-01-28 11:36:00

@Muize 

Good to know you too solved it now.

Options
2021-03-21 00:32:35

I successfully setup deco X20 as router with maxis fiber. Because i didn't use VOIP phone at all, i just replace maxis TP-link ac1200 router with deco X20. Installation should be easy, but i got problem to connect using PPPOE using android phone. I try to setup using iOS device using same setup as i did on android and i successfully connect it to internet. It weird why deco app on android device not functioning same as iOS device.

Options
2021-03-22 02:45:19

@Hazree 

Hi, were both the Deco APP on Android phones and iPhones the latest version?

When you failed to set up the Deco on the Android phones, would there be any error message?--if yes, can I have a picture of it?

Thank you very much.

Options
2021-03-22 14:05:07
Android version is 2.4.30 and i think it latest version already. I didn't have any error picture. The app just said that it cannot login using entered PPPOE although login information already correct. BTW, i already success connected to internet using iOS device. No more point to test it again using android device. Thanks
Options
Related Articles