Unable to connect to router via OpenVPN - Archer C1200

Re:Re:Re:Unable to connect to router via OpenVPN - Archer C1200
2020-10-16 22:23:27

@Kevin_Z 

Hello,

has there been resolution to fixing the UDP port for OpenVPN server in the router?  TCP works fine but UDP does not

thanks

Brandon

Options
Unable to connect to router via OpenVPN - Archer C1200
3 weeks ago

Hi, I have an archer A6, and got the same problem I'm using no-ip ddns and when I connect to VPN on my own network it connects to my android phone but when I try on mobile network it says waiting for server response an the log stays on waiting server response I'm connected through a modem-router that recently change to bridge mode but even after that I'm getting this issue, hope someone helps

Options
Re:Unable to connect to router via OpenVPN - Archer C1200
Saturday

I Have a same problem but with mr-150 device. DDNS is setup via No-IP service.  Router is successfully connected to No-IP. I see changes of IP, as well as successful login of router to No-IP. Time of router is setup correctly.

I followed the steps to set up OpenVPN. -> Generated certificate -> Enabled VPN server -> Exported file.
Then I imported ovpn file into my android device. But I can not to connect to the VPN server. 

BTW I have another ovpn file to connect to my office.This connectiom works well.

Options