A new router for many devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-11 07:30:20
Model: Archer C2  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hy,

I've already bought a TP-Link Archer C2 AC750, but I this is not enoght for me, and I need a recomendation.

My main problem is with IP's binding, and I think this main reason is because I have a lot of "products" inside my network.

The main use will be for Streaming (HBO, Netflix...), for sharing my pictures/videos in my NAS, and also for domotica.

By now I've  more than 90 devices connected to the network.

What is the best device for my network?

Options
2 Reply
Re:A new router for many devices
2019-07-11 15:42:40
TP-Link AX6000 or wait for the AX11000. Also be sure your ISP speed is high enough to support all those devices. Also your modem could be the limiting factor. How fast is it and how many up and down channels are you getting?
Options
Re:A new router for many devices
2019-07-12 03:20:27

Taken the amount of client devices into consideration, you may read Deco series to get more information, Like Deco M5 or Deco M9 Plus. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1589/

While like Archer C8 said, please ensure that the bandwidth you paid for your ISP is high enough to support all those devices to get a better network connection. Meanwhile, the actual network environment and other devices in the network topology ( like the modem) may affect the performance as well. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 664

Replies: 2

Related Articles