problem with TL-WA 855 RE(EU) Ver.3

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-18 07:07:48 - last edited 2019-07-18 07:11:19
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Dont know if this is the correct forum to address this issue relating to TP LINKrepeater 300 mbps. 

model no. TL-WA 855RE (EU) ver.3.

Have been using this extender for over a year.

Now suddenly I find a peculiar problem.

Previously I used to plug in the extender in any of two-three plug points in the house which would give me enough signal strength from the wif-fi router.

Now all of a sudden, I am able to get connected through only one particular plug point. Only in one plug point, the power light gets steady and thereafter the signal light gets steady and I start receiving the wifi signal.

now, I am not able to get a steady power light signal in any other plug pioint and therefore, the repeater does not connect to the wifi router in any other plug point.

Wondering what could this be due to.

Recently, we had voltage fluctuations in the house due to which connection got tripped and some equipment also suffered some damage. The wiring was then set right by the electrician. Could it be that in re-setting the wiring some of the plug points got affected? These plug points work perfectly well for other instruments lie mobile charger etc. but only dont work for TPLInkrepeater.

Hope someone also knowing the reasons can guide me. 

thanks.

v. raj

in mumbai india

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 187

Replies: 0