Archer C 20 connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C 20 connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer C 20 connection
Archer C 20 connection
2019-08-04 13:51:31
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 4.16 v0001

Hello everyone,

I purchased the Archer C 20 for the main purpose of providing my PlayStation 4 the best possible connection because my room has not good coverage from the router of my internet provider.

The problem is I fixed the C 20 in all its 3 ways (router, extended range and access point) and none of them have worked. I always get the message in my PlayStation that internet is not available. I also tried to connect my cellphone and the message is the same.

I even connected a LAN cable from the C20 and the PS4 but it didn't work.

Help please! I don't want to lose this purchase...

Kind regards

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C 20 connection
2021-05-05 10:05:45

@Vaanstev 

I have bought my Archer c20 a few days back. There seems the same issue.  First I thought it might be an issue with my ISP. But the problem is not fixing. But the ISP in my LAN is working totally okay. The bandwidth of my router seems very high. It says "limited connection". Also, the stability is not good. Is there any way to solve this problem? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 475

Replies: 1

Related Articles