No Access to RE200 (V1) settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-10 13:05:04
Model: RE200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Sorry for my bad english.

I tried to access to the settings of both of my RE200 v1 Repeaters. But when i try to connect via tplinkrepeater.com or type the IP which is written in the manuals, i cant connect. I get forwarded to a website, which says, that I try to connect to a Router (which i do not!!) and that this link only works for repeaters and not for routers! I have no idea, why it thinks, that the RE200 is a router, i tried with both, and get forwarded to the same website. I can't connect via the Tehter app, bcs the hardware version v1 is not supported. I dont know what to do. And i don't want to hard reset the repeaters, bcs i fear, that i can't connect after that also, and then nothing works anymore. 

Please tell me, what to do. Some months ago, it was no problem to connect to the UI. 

Kind regards

Leif

Options
1 Reply
Re:No Access to RE200 (V1) settings
2020-09-29 14:31:29

@Leifus 

Hi, 

Please enter the web UI of Your router and under connected devices You should see the RE200. 

The DHCP Server of the router assigned a new IP-Address to the RE200 in order to adopt him into LAN. 

Copy the new IP-Address of the RE200 and paste it in a web browser in the URL. 

Kind regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 746

Replies: 1

Related Articles