DECO M5 HOME

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

DECO M5 HOME

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
DECO M5 HOME
DECO M5 HOME
2019-08-13 12:48:40
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:
Good morning I'm buying two kits of this model because I have a large area to cover and the two routers were giving a headache when moving from one area to another 1st and 2nd floor, with the deco m5 has the promise of not having to change network, now the doubt is on the top all ok how much the installation will be installed the first three now my doubt and on the bottom as has network cable already past I can connect one deco on the other by the network and continue using the same wifi network, because I was thinking of the bottom with the cable and the other two that are left only on wifi or all have to be connected exclusively by wifi, because in this case I will have to put one between the first and second floor and would lose almost all this to continue to use the 5ghz network which is much shorter but takes full advantage of the internet

OR 

Bom dia estou comprando dois kits deste modelo pois tenho uma area grande para cobrir e os dois roteadores ficavam dando dor de cabeça quando se mudava de uma area para outra 1 e segundo andar, com o deco m5 tem a promessa de nao precisar ficar mudando de rede, agora a duvida é na parte de cima tudo ok quanto a instalação vai ser instalado os três primeiros agora a minha duvida e na parte de baixo como tem cabo de rede ja passado posso ligar um deco no outro pela rede e continuar usando a mesma rede wifi, pois estava pensando na parte de baixo com o cabo e os outros dois que sobrarem ficarem somente no wifi ou todos tem que ficar conectados exclusivamente pelo wifi, pq nesse caso vou ter que colocar um entre o 1 e segundo andar e perderia praticamente um tudo isso para continuar usar a rede 5ghz que e bem mais curta mas aproveita a internet na sua totalidade

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 232

Replies: 0

Related Articles