Printer not listed in Printer Controller Utility list of auto-connecting printers, on Windows 10

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Printer not listed in Printer Controller Utility list of auto-connecting printers, on Windows 10

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Printer not listed in Printer Controller Utility list of auto-connecting printers, on Windows 10
2020-09-14 04:06:30

MJLIMBO wrote

@EugenG. I was having exactly this same issue and fixed it.

What I did was firstly set autoconnect printer, but selected Fax from the installed printer list.

I then printed a test page, using Fax as the printer. This outputed to my printer.

Then, I went back into the TP_Link Printer Controller, deleted the auto-connected printer (fax).

Then went back to set-auto connect printer, and boom, my printer was then in the list! 

Hope it works for you too!

@MJLIMBO 

Mine is not a multi function printer will this work for me too? 

My router is archer c3 and my printer is Epson L 130

Options
Re:Printer not listed in Printer Controller Utility list of auto-connecting printers, on Windows 10
2020-09-14 04:08:10
It may be compatibility problem of the usb controller application since it has had no updates for almost 5 years
Options
2020-09-14 04:08:56

@arundot93 

I don't know... I have Archer 2300 and a Brother HL-L2300D.

Give it a try and report back. :D

Options
Related Articles