Wa830re

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wa830re

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wa830re
Wa830re
2012-12-22 01:52:02
Region : Portugal

Model : TL-WA901ND

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : MEO

hi guys ...
i have A problem .... i was searching on the internet a solution and i came here.

i have a "Thomson TG784n" as a internet router on the 1st floor ... and i have on the 3rd floor the TP-LINK WA830RE working as range extender ... witch is connected to the laptop by cable ... i have a good signal...i have 30mb download speed all the time...is preaty fast.

but... the internet connection goes down every 15 minuts...and it stays down for about 1 or 2 minuts and it reconects again by it self ...

this hapens a few times ... and then it loses connection compleatly...i have to restart the range extender (TP-LINK WA830RE)...and some times to restart the laptop also, and all comes to life again.

can somebody give me a sugestion for this problem ?

thanks to all
Options
3 Reply
Re:Wa830re
2012-12-22 04:11:03
Try this. Perhaps it will work. You will have to clear the allow.

To turn power management features on or off

Open Network and Sharing Center (click the Start button, type Network and Sharing in the Start Search box, and press Enter).

Click the Change adapter settings link in the upper left of the navigation pane.

Right click the network connection you want to enable/disable power management support on and click Properties .

Click Configure .

On the Power Management tab, check or clear the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power check box.
Options
2012-12-22 05:48:37
done .... it was not the solution :( ... thanks anyway for your effort ;)
Options
2012-12-23 09:09:51
Try to fix or change a wireless channel on root router and survey its connection on wa830re again.
Reduce distance between router and range extender.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 581

Replies: 3

Related Articles