"Sim card not found" when I look Netflix

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-24 08:34:48
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version: V20
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a problem. Every time you look at Netflix (or do a lot of Internet work), the modem is no longer connected to the 4G network and on the administration page, you can see that the "sim card not found".

We have to restart every time, but nothing is done, the SIM card is well detected, but after a few minutes of Netflix, it is no longer. I updated the modem in its latest update.... 

What to do? Thank you

(In french :

J'ai un souci. A chaque fois qu'on regarde Netflix (ou qu'on fasse pas mal d'internet), le modem n'est plus connecté au réseau 4G et sur la page d'administration, on observe que la "sim card not found".

On est obligé de redémarrer à chaque fois, mais rien n'y est fait, la carte SIM est bien detectée, mais après quelques minutes de Netflix, ca ne l'est plus. J'ai mis a jour le modem dans son dernier update... 

Que faire ? merci)

Options
1 Reply
Re:"Sim card not found" when I look Netflix
2019-09-24 08:37:24

@AlexFr I would like to point out that everything worked super well until August, when I removed the sim card to put it in a phone, and since we put it back in the modem, it doesn't work anymore but nevertheless it is well recognized with each reboot and the internet works for a while...

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 585

Replies: 1

Related Articles