My TL941ND losses its settrings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-12-25 16:38:11
Region : Others

Model : TL-WR941ND

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have two(2) WR941ND routers working at my home.

The primary has IP : 192.168.1.2 , this primary router is working as an Acess Point, DHCP is OFF, and no wireless security activated. This primary router is connected to a DSL modem+router and DHCP is activated on it.

For the secondary router I configred 192.168.1.100 . On the secondary router I have activated WDS function as well as Wireless Security (WPA2) , DHCP is Off on it. This secondary router is to work as wireless bridge + Access Point. You will understand that this secondary router is wirelessly connected to the primary one.

I am able to configure all, and all things work correctly for few days at a time.

But if at any time the secondary router is switched OFF, and then again switched ON, it seems to have lost al the settings and its IPs, and thus unable to connect to primary router. At such time I am unable to locate /connect my laptop to this secondary router, and it keeps on searching & searching.

Please advise.
Options
1 Reply
Re:My TL941ND losses its settrings
2012-12-25 17:54:53
After you configure them, have you rebooted them ?
The change will not take effect until the router reboot.
Do they have the latest firmware ?
Maybe you need to upgrade it and reconfigure it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 356

Replies: 1

Related Articles