TL-WPS510U ISSUE IN WIRELESS PRINTING

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-15 12:25:49
Model: TL-WPS510U  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hi i am Kanjula From MISl Holdings (pvt) Ltd Srilanka

We are Software Development Company and We have ERP System Call Seafood pro, we are useing Your Wireless Printer Server Model TL-WPS510U For Wireless Barcode  Printing Purpose With Zebra ZT230 Printer,We have somany Clients in Srilanka , Maldives and Also in other countries,

So my Problem is We are Sending Print Command To Wiress Printer Server True PDA,So some time When We print Barcode Lable Won't Come and when We check your printer server by ping command it's Showing too much time to ping to the printer Server,So our printing Speed is Depending on the Printer Server  and Our Clien's Production Operation is Very Critical day by day our clien's Complaning about printing issue .So i would like to Know Your Solution 

Reguarding  This Matter ,I Waiting For Your Quick Response about this Matter.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WPS510U ISSUE IN WIRELESS PRINTING
2020-03-03 03:43:45 - last edited 2020-03-06 00:28:12

@MISL 

Hello,

What's the operating system of your computer? What's the printing protocol? When you can't print, can you see any error message? Please send us the screenshot.

Besides, please also send us the ping result page and test with another computer. 

Have a nice day.

Options