Ethernet light turns orange to green, back and forth

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-09 04:59:52 - last edited 2019-11-11 16:35:37
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version: V13
Firmware Version:

My router's Ethernet light turns solid orange suddenly from Green and the internet access gets lost for all connected devices.

But it is not a problem from the ISP side as when there is a issue from ISP side, internet connectivity is lost for a day or so (Ethernet light gets solid orange for a day or two). Though I contacted ISP but it was okay from their side.

Here for sometime router works fine (solid green Ethernet light) then suddenly turns solid orange again after a minute or so back to green and this happens frequently from somedays now.

I've tried rebooting and resetting the router.

Can anyone provide with some diagnosis and troubleshooting steps, also how to rectify this issue.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Ethernet light turns orange to green, back and forth
2020-10-06 17:29:06

@Brijesh 

I am also having same issues not sure how to resolve it. Reset done for router and TP kink extender both but still same issues.

Some time Extender shows full signal and don't get internet and same works with router 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1754

Replies: 1

Related Articles