Archer C9 V3.0 AC1900 Can't login to Admin anymore AT ALL

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-10 13:09:12
Model: Archer A2300  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

NOTE: This is about Archer C9 AC1900 router *** NOT *** about A2300 but i could not select Archer C9 or AC1900 from the model list!!!

I have bought a second hand TP-Link Archer C9 AC1900 version 3.0 with latest firmware (i did update check last week it says it is using the last firmware).

After purchase i installed and configured everything with no issues at all.

It ran pretty well for a few days.

Right now when i want to login to the admin panel 192.168.0.1 it does not login anymore with my own username and password i setup with installation!!

After about 15 minutes trying i decided to reset the router by holding the reset/wps button for over 10 seconds (all the lights on the router started blinking after 10 seconds) so i assume everything should be set back to factory defaults.

Now when i try to login even username: "admin" password:"admin" (without quotation marks) does not work at all!!!

In other words.... i can't get into the adminpanel at all.

What is going on here???????????

it is driving me nuts when i am actually EX-TRE-ME-LY busy this week and i actually can't have these issues as extra load right now...

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C9 V3.0 AC1900 Can't login to Admin anymore AT ALL
2019-11-10 18:41:21
That should have worked. I would try to re-set it again and also power off and back on prior to signing on. May also want to clear history in your browser or a different browser before trying again.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 843

Replies: 1