Can't connect to internet thru IE (Window8)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-12-30 18:21:07
Region : Hongkong

Model : TL-WDN3200

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Region : Hongkong

Model : TL-WDN3200

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I cannot connect to internet thru IE after installed the WDN3200 adapter in a Windows 8 PC. My wireless router is WR1043ND connected to another PC (Vista). It seems the adapter can connect to the router. File sharing is ok between these 2 PC. Also the Norton live update can be run successfully. Just when I start the IE, it keep display 'waiting for reply from .....' (the ..... is the home webpage defined in IE)'. Anyone know how to fix it?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't connect to internet thru IE (Window8)
2012-12-31 10:48:07
The problem was solved in the next morning. It can connect to the internet now. All what is done is : turn off the cable modem & router, go to sleep, turn on the modem & router again next morning. I guess there is some port config data resisted in the memory until the modem/router is turned off for a period of time long enough for clearing those data.
Options
Re:Can't connect to internet thru IE (Window8)
2013-01-03 14:55:57
:cool:
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 477

Replies: 2