tp-link M7200 missed calls

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-01 14:27:47
Model: M7200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: latest

Hello,

I'd like to ask about the M7200 3G/4G modem/router, while being a modem I wasn't obviously expecting it to make "calls" or receive them, but was interested to know if there will be/there's a way to log incoming calls on the SIM number while the modem is running.

I tried to make a gsm call from another phone to it and it sounds like the number is free (not busy) while it's running/connected but I've not feedbacks of these missed calls.

I had different similar 3g/4g modems in the past and every one had different ways of working this possibility. Some would make the operator sending the usual "missed call sms" while the modem was running, others simply sounded like the modem number had closed/rejected the incoming call but no sms arrived of it, this one seems to work even different from them.

I had already enabled the operator service feature so I should receive missed calls while busy or temporary off, but still I can't see any sms of them. I've the latest 2019/08 date firmware.

Thanks.

Bye

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 1103

Replies: 0