How about stop lying...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How about stop lying...

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
How about stop lying...
How about stop lying...
2019-12-06 16:32:10 - last edited 2020-07-08 12:56:23
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 190124

The best thing to do when you want to improve is to stop lying to the clients...

It is totally unacceptable to announce on the official site that a product will receive a feature through an update and then,suddenly, that product was withdrawn from the compatibility list.

I am talking about RE450 v3. It was announced that it will support OneMesh through an update and now that is no longer available.

I had in the beggining the Archer C7 v2 and RE450 v1 that worked fine. I wanted OneMesh and went to the store and bought Archer A7 v5 and RE450 v3 just to find out now that money were spent for nothing...

Thank you tplink for the way you treat your customers and the trust relationship that you create with them ( a complete joke ).

To sum up everything, there is only one word that would describe your actions: MOCKERY

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 578

Replies: 0

Related Articles