TX Frames - High, likely a problem?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TX Frames - High, likely a problem?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
22 Reply
Re:TX Frames - High, likely a problem?
2020-01-07 00:32:15

@TheKaban Thanks for your feedback. 

Actually, we also discussed this feature last year. But there is very flittle feedback from customers, so we didn't add it yet. But we will add this to our suggestion list, and we will evaluate this feature again. 

Besides, the Omada software Controller has been finished and it should be released this or next week. By then, you will see it in our offical website. 

Options
Re:TX Frames - High, likely a problem?
2020-01-14 07:21:52

R1D2 wrote

hashrack wrote

I can't do something about the SNR. It's a paid WiFi. I can't say to them, "come closer" for them to get high "Rate (Mbps)".

No, but from paid WiFi I would expect the service provider to deploy an AP nearby. What is the distance from those low-rate clients to the EAP?

I don't know. No way for me to monitor all users.

I no longer get that "likely a problem" as of now. I deleted the other SSIDs, from 7 now 2 SSID. 

I also enabled Airtime Fairness for both 2.4ghz and 5ghz.

I checked it from time to time, sometimes, I get High but without the "likely a problem". But it's rarely high now. Most of the time, it says "Good".

Options