PPPOE connected but no connection, packet received/bytes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-01-09 21:00:33
Region : Iraq

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : LATEST VERSION UPGRADED

ISP : Newroz Telecom

I purchased TP-link, i want to connect with ADSL modem, i connected successfully through pppoe it shows every ip through lan and wan connected, but it doesn't receive packets / bytes from internet, this is the first problem.

the second problem is: i use UPS with TP-Link sometimes my electric power is low just with this tp-link it has problem and refreshing the tp-link, i don't know where is the problem, my UPS is new, i bought new, with the other works fine, just with this model has problem, please help me, how can i solve it?.

Regards,
Mohammed Kamal
Options
1 Reply
Re:PPPOE connected but no connection, packet received/bytes
2013-01-10 10:30:28
1. Try to connect your computer directly to the ADSL modem bypass the tp-link router. refer to http://www.tp-link.com/en/article/?faqid=152to establish the internet on your computer, and see if you can access internet or not.
2 Is it caused by the insufficient power supply. When the electric power is low, what is the output power of the UPS? Is it enough to supply power for the tp-link?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1107

Replies: 1