Deco M9 Plus WPS will not connect via WiFi a TV (Philips SMART tv, two types, recent models!)!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco M9 Plus WPS will not connect via WiFi a TV (Philips SMART tv, two types, recent models!)!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-23 18:54:18 - last edited 2020-01-23 18:57:10
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.30. Build 20190821 Rel. 54023

I have a Home Deco Plus network. It works fine with iPhones, iPad's, iMac, Macbook, Dell Windows laptop, guests with Samsung and other brand smartphones.

Als Samsung TV, Yamaha receiver etc. connects via WiFi using WPS.

Now I recently bought a Philips smart TV. It will not connect wireless. Not via WPS and not filling in the password manually. 

In this room I luckely had a cable to the router of my network. But I prefer to use wireless.

Today I bought another Philips smart TV. It is a different model and I experience the same issues. I use the app to start WPS. I have tried all three of the access points. It just will not connect. Manual password... same problem. 

1 - Philips 32PFS6402/12 - Ambilight LED TV.

2 - Philips 24PFS5863

Please advise & help.

Kind regards!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco M9 Plus WPS will not connect via WiFi a TV (Philips SMART tv, two types, recent models!)!
2020-01-27 10:09:13

@Remcoach

Same issue here with a Phillips 55PUS8204/12. I assume something to do with the inability to split the 2.4GHz and 5GHz. 

Options
Re:Deco M9 Plus WPS will not connect via WiFi a TV (Philips SMART tv, two types, recent models!)!
2020-04-12 20:28:16

@Remcoach Try to turn off "Fast Roaming" In deco settings. (Deco app -> More -> Advanced)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1696

Replies: 2