Problem linux + ethernet pci card & tech support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-01-11 18:53:16
Region : Italy

Model : TG-3468

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Good morning,

I have 2 big broblems with this card and some linux-based machines:

- the first problem is randoom connection
- the second is that the card isn't recognised by the pc every time I reboot it, especially after a disconnection; the result is that the card isn't recognised by the pc and the OS: i mean if I search it via lspci, I cannot find it (like the card isn't connected to the slot).

on all the linux boxes I installed the right "driver" packages (kernel modules)

Now, I found the same problem on 4 differents machines, linux based: all of those has the same problem, so I though that the network card was broken, but when I tried to contact TP-LINK italia, using the phone number +39 0230519020 and the e-mail support, NO ONE answered me.

Now, my question is: how can I obtain the famous "3 years warranty" declared on the box of the pci express card when NO ONE ANSWERS ME?! I bought this card 1 month ago, ad in italy the warranty is from 1 year from the factory and 2 years from the reseller. I want to obtain support directly from the factory.

I'm sorry for my bad english

Regards,

Paolo
Options
2 Reply
Re:Problem linux + ethernet pci card & tech support
2013-01-12 19:08:33
Options
Re:Problem linux + ethernet pci card & tech support
2013-02-02 00:32:19
Try going to this website address: : http://www.tp-link.com/en/Support/ and send an email from there. They are in China, so their English is not very good.
GrahamB
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 511

Replies: 2