Deco M9 blocking mistery

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco M9 blocking mistery

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco M9 blocking mistery
Deco M9 blocking mistery
2020-02-01 14:01:40

I have the antivirus disabled because it blocks too many things. But there is one thing that even with it disabled it shows as blocked on the history. It's "go.shr.lc" and the report says it was blocked on my desktop and my smartphone. I've noted that it's when i am reading twitter so i supose it has to do with that.

I've searched google but can't find anything about it so i want to know if there is anyone who has the same issue and if it interfere with connections because i didn't notice that. Also if it is possible to do something about it, remove something or simply allow it to deco. I have no idea and any information would be appreciated.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M9 blocking mistery
2020-02-06 19:52:40

still blocking. As far as i know this is from www.shareaholic.com and was recently allowed by google and it's used on twitter links like news, etc. So shouldn't be beeing blocked by deco app.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 489

Replies: 1