Problem with internet speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-03 13:29:38
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

Recently, I renegotiated a contract with my internet operator (Multimedia) and increased the speed to 300MB.

The Internet is, of course, optical fiber, and I reach 310-320MB on the cable. There is a problem with the cable. Exactly, it's a router cable.

A router cable is connected to my PC unit, which should produce much better signal quality by analogy, and therefore in PC I should have a speed slightly lower than that offered by the supplier. The reality is unfortunately different.
My previous contract was for 120mb and internet after router was 94mb, satisfactory speed. At this time, the offered speed is 300mb, and the router is still 94mb.

Router model: tp link ac1200 dual band

P.S. As I mentioned, the router is connected with a cable to a PC so it lies close to the stationary unit, on the desk, in the open.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 425

Replies: 0

Related Articles