Archer VR600 configuration issue / cannot access 192.168.1.1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-03 18:29:49
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello!

Bought TP-Link Archer VR600 and I have quite an issue with the configuration.

1. I can seem to enter the page tplinkmodem.net when connected on cable to the router nor when on WiFi.

2. Managed only tpo  access the web page when I was not connected to the web on my laptop. As soon as the connection is made the web page is not accessible. 

3. When on the configuration webpage, after logging in I am not able to finish the configuration as always during the connection test it states that the connection cannot be established (but then again - I can view webpages etc after logging into the network from my laptop). 

4. Ofthen it is so that I cannot connect with the router form various mobile devices - usually the connection drops when laptop and PS4 remain connected. So it seems that the 5GHz connection has issues. 

I would require some assistance and guidace in order to configure the damn thing :D.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 606

Replies: 0