HomeCare Service period

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HomeCare Service period

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
HomeCare Service period
HomeCare Service period
2020-02-08 13:19:43
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: ver 1-0-5-P1 20200109-rel36848

Hello,

I just bought and installed the TP-Link Archer AX50 (February 8, 2020), i went thru the quick config process and everything went well and was online. When i checked the "Tether" app for the expiration period of the HomeCare service it was April 2. 2020 .... So i checked online and saw that HomeCare was supposed to be 3 yrs upon registration/activation ... so whats going on with HomeCare ? Can my HomeCare service be updated to reflect the correct number of years of service ? I am also curious why the HomeCare of the AX6000 is quite different from the HomeCare of the AX3000/AX50 ? They use the same service (TrendMicro) but why the different interface ?

I hope someone can enlighten me a bit.

TY

my devices :

TP-Link TD-W8960Nv4 in bridge mode

TP-Link Archer AX50

TP-Link TL-SG1008 switch

TP-Link TL-WR842ND v2 as AP

(waiting for the Wifi 6 Range Extender to come into market)

Options
1 Reply
Re:HomeCare Service period
2020-04-09 09:04:18

@CHIBOMAN Same here. Was only for free for three days, while they state 3 years. Haven't gotten around to contact them, so I'm following this with interest. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 808

Replies: 1

Related Articles