dlna problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

dlna problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:dlna problem
2013-05-28 14:25:05
I am using the WDR430 with latest firmware ( TL-WDR4300_V1_130319) and find this limitation extremely annoying, especially as there is no mention of it in the documentation, nor in any of the reviews I found. I tried adding more shares, but it looks as though the limitation is in fact on the number of files, independent of whether or not they are in separate shares. It would be helpful if this were at least officially documented, including the actual limit for each device. I would not have bought this unit had I known of the limitation. I have a 2 TB drive attached with over 30k music tracks which I want to serve over DLNA. Does anyone know of an alternative product which can handle this?
Options
Re:dlna problem
2022-03-01 02:34:46 - last edited 2022-03-02 01:22:38

@remolmar Although it is possible to make a free sonnerietelephone.com for your Android phone, you must first know how to use the application. There are many sites that allow you to create an MP3 for your phone.

Options
Related Articles