Mifi on mains power

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Mifi on mains power

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Mifi on mains power
Mifi on mains power
2020-02-23 15:50:59
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I want my MFi as always on but as it doesn't come with a plug could someone please advise what specs are needed for the plug (UK based)?

Does leaving the battery in risk cooking it (I did plug the mifi into my pc, without a battery, but it wouldn't turn on)?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Mifi on mains power
2020-03-02 07:07:10 - last edited 2020-03-06 00:27:59

@Tomg35 

Tomg35 wrote

I want my MFi as always on but as it doesn't come with a plug could someone please advise what specs are needed for the plug (UK based)?

Does leaving the battery in risk cooking it (I did plug the mifi into my pc, without a battery, but it wouldn't turn on)?

Hi, what's the model number of your TP-Link product? Can you power it on now? 

Options
2020-03-02 15:52:46

@Stella.Q Hi its a M7350. Yes it does power on and work ok, but when I was sold it I was told that there was an option to remove the battery and just run it from mains power, but this doesn't seem to work.

I'd also like to stop it going to sleep when on mains

Options
2020-03-03 06:13:12 - last edited 2020-03-06 00:28:14

@Tomg35 

Remove the battery and charge by USB cable directly may cause imponderable damage, so we set limits on the device, the charger cannot be used directly when the battery is removed. It is better to leave it fully charged when you use the USB cable to charge the device.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1282

Replies: 3

Related Articles