2-Step/Factor Verification/Authentication

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-08 14:24:53

Hi there. Is there plan to enable 2 step/Factor authentication/verification for TPLINK ID /account? This is a simple functionality that helps TPLINK customers to protect their TPLINK ID from being hacked/compromised by hackers. Thank you. 

Options
4 Reply
Re:2-Step/Factor Verification/Authentication
2020-03-10 05:56:51

@SCSG 

Hello, we will feedback to our R&D department and then they will evaluate the feasibility.

Thank you for your feedback, please keep your eyes on our official website for the update.

Good day.

Options
2020-05-07 10:14:15

Verification vs. validation is a matter of debate in the world of software testing. While people encounter these terms on a regular basis working with a tester, they do not understand the difference between verification and validation. So, today, we make an attempt to clear the misunderstood terms and help people to learn their meaning and use

Options
2020-05-17 22:52:14
KAZI88
K. S. Hoque
Options
2020-05-18 18:13:56

@SCSG 

can i please get in my activation expired how can I do it again 

your platform is not user friendly

SCSG wrote

Hi there. Is there plan to enable 2 step/Factor authentication/verification for TPLINK ID /account? This is a simple functionality that helps TPLINK customers to protect their TPLINK ID from being hacked/compromised by hackers. Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1529

Replies: 4