Stability Issues and unable to update Firmware on the Deco M9 V2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-13 09:57:11
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.10 Build 20190809 Rel. 54285

So I constantly have issues with my devices dropping off my M9 Mesh Network (I have 3 Deco M9s). There is new Firmware available which "apparantly" has improvements on WiFi stability but I can't install it. This is total madness! Given the amount of money this product cost I was expecting top of the range quality but it doesn't even feel like the software have been properly tested or finished. Can we please get a definitive date on when we will be able to upgrade the firmware please as this is totally ridiculous and unacceptable!!

Good day!!!!

Options
4 Reply
Re:Stability Issues and unable to update Firmware on the Deco M9 V2
2020-03-13 10:20:52

@BigSpro 

Have exactly same problem!! What a disapointment!!! 

I have also some M4's and they were far better... now with the M9's I lost a lot of features I need... I have no other solution than return the M9's!

Really bad support!

Options
2020-03-13 14:09:15

@Major_Botelho 

I have The same issue with M5 and M9plus. To get Decos working I had to set one M5 as main deco. 

The M9 should not be release with such a lousy firmware. 

Options
2020-03-13 14:12:50
Totally agree but it feels like no-one at TP-Link care or are bothered about sorting out fundamental issues with their most expensive model for home consumers!!
Options
2020-03-13 14:15:55
@Cicero_Neto Thanks for the Idea Cicero, However, I can't find a way to do it directly throug the App... maybe I need to rebuild or configure a new network.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 883

Replies: 4