Bridge with AP mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Bridge with AP mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
21 Reply
Re:Bridge with AP mode
2013-08-06 17:12:37
Hi, I bought two TL-WA701ND v2 AP's conectet as AP Bridge with DHCP Disabled, and my network is suffering from random internet loss. A few hours after rebooting AP and Bridge you cant get internet on newly connected computer, but the dedicated server gives you the ip address (not a dns problem, using google dns servers). All other computer in the network is not losing internet coz they connected earlyer. You can ping the computers that are connected to your switch, but no other pc's can be pinged in my network unles both TL-WA701ND's are powercycled. Is there a problem that my network has 7 switches? It seems like TP-Link stops accepting new mac adresses in its memory.
Old trendnet AP's worked with no problems at all for 4 years! And this $hit has to be powercycled every few hours, coz newly connected computers cant get internet! But i can see them on router dhcp list in the server!

Pls, do something!

P.S. fw is the latest.
Options
Related Articles