Deco M9+ Smart Home Network: Bluetooth, Zigbee, Z-Wave support ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-22 07:31:16
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Have an installation with 6 x Deco M9+ in my house, (900m3) and everything works perfect. So really love the M9 system and it's performance.

Now Im looking at smarthome devices and want to control my heating radiators. But due to the size and layout of the house, most zigbee, z wave or Bluetooth solutions will not work by them self.

It says that Deco M9 has Bluetooth support and even Zigbee is running on 2.4 GHz.   So was hoping that I could use the great coverage I have with the Deco system. 

Is there any radiator thermostats that will work with the Bluetooth or 2.4ghz radio on the Deco system ?

Like Danfoss, Taco, Netatmo or similar ? 

Z wave 868.42mhz is not an option since I already have an a wireless alarm/fire detector system in same freq. And to my knowledge Deco M9 doesn't have a 868 MHz radio anyway.

Thanks for any suggestions and information.

Thanks

Mosquito68

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 2038

Replies: 0