Deco App does not show any device connected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-23 20:56:00
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.9.27

Using Deco M5 network for 2 years. We moved house and we could use the same network configuration. Deco app updated to the latest. System works fine. However two things happened:1.  on new phone installation the network monitoring works fine but no devices are shown. 2. On old phone any new device installed is not shown.

What can I do? Tried to install/disintall app. No luck. 
Please help. Many thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco App does not show any device connected
2020-03-24 07:46:53

@Plo 

Hello, you can try to reboot the main Deco. Did you set up a static IP address on the new clients?

What's your phone's model number and system version? What's the Deco app version? 

What's the model number of the client that not show up on the app? It is connecting to the Deco with a cable or wirelessly? Which Deco does it connect to? 

What's the Deco's hardware version and firmware version? Have you tried factory reset it and reinstall?

Options
Re:Deco App does not show any device connected
2020-03-24 08:00:23

@Stella.Q many thanks for your quick help. 
phones: iphone 8 and iphone 8+
no static IP

devices connected on wifi

all clients do not show in the app as if there were no devices conencted. 

I have not tried to reboot the main deco but i have switched off and on the whole system a few times to try with bo success

i was trying not to have to reinstall everything...

Options