i have put the adapter inyo motherboard but no connection has been seen by pc as if it is not there

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

i have put the adapter inyo motherboard but no connection has been seen by pc as if it is not there

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-24 21:15:06
Model: TL-WN881ND  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

IM NOT SURE WHAT VERSION IT IS OR HOW TO FIX IT AND IT IS INFURIATING

Options
2 Reply
Re:i have put the adapter inyo motherboard but no connection has been seen by pc as if it is not there
2020-03-25 13:49:14

@johnBarnes123 I have the same problem.my adapter is not working properly

Options
Re:i have put the adapter inyo motherboard but no connection has been seen by pc as if it is not there
2020-03-30 06:23:53

@johnBarnes123 @HabibUllah 

Hello, what's the operating system of your computer? What's the adapter's hardware version? Please refer to the instruction below to do some troubleshooting, then tell us what troubleshooting you did and what's the result, then we will help you further.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2240/

Have a nice day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 463

Replies: 2