Enable Cookies to Change Password

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-03-26 02:21:53
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

This is a problem with the app more than anything else. When trying to self install internet, when I'm asked to change my password I'm taken away from the app and to a new page that says in order for me to change my password I have to enable cookies or get out of incognito browser -- because I'm not in an incognito browser, I enabled cookies (including third party). No luck: After entering a new password I get the same dialogue box. Cannot open this page in an actual browser. Basically stuck in limbo.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Enable Cookies to Change Password
2020-03-26 06:42:01

@IHateThisApp 

Hi, if you are using Chrome, please refer to the instruction below to enable the cookies again.

In the address bar of Chrome, type in "chrome://settings/content/cookies";

You should be able to see a switch which could turn on/off the "cookies", turn it on.

If it still not working, please try to change a computer or cellphone to access this page. You may refer to the instruction below to do that.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1523/

Good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2022

Replies: 1