Trouble with data transfer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-01-20 04:07:48
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WR702N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : Wight Fiber

Hi

I am having trouble at times with data transfer with my TP LINK router. Its happening when im on my xbox, mobile or laptop. Even though all machines show i am connected wireless'ly still web pages wont load and internet connection drops. However, when i plug the ethernet cable into the router and hard wire it to the laptop i can then start browsing web pages again. to get them working wireless'ly again i have to either disconnect and reconnect or switch the router off and turn back on. I have spoken to my internet provider numerous times as the box is supplied by them but they always say there is nothing wrong with the box.

Can anyone help me please its doing my head in!!!!
Options
2 Reply
Re:Trouble with data transfer
2013-01-20 04:14:24
Try to complete your DHCP in router - gateway (address router) and DNS (ISP) addresses after that click SAVE and reboot router.
Options
Re:Trouble with data transfer
2013-04-15 14:14:23
Do you use cable modem for Wight Fiber? I am not quite familiar with Wight Fiber.
Is your TL-WR702N working in wireless router mode or the default AP mode?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 721

Replies: 2

Related Articles