Issues with router tl-WR940N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-04 19:01:25
Model: TL-WR940N  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

Hi, so recently the internet provider has increased the speed. As per all of the other routers in the home they have all increased. But my bed room router the TL-wr940n hasn't. So me being stupid though let me change the settings. Currently there is no net being provided by the router though it is on and glowing blue. What was changed was the network lan ip address and that change also in the settings of my computer and a change to the channel used in the wireless settings to 1. Also changed the DHCP to disabled. If anyone can help me it is greatly appreciated, currently I am unsure of how to resolve this issue, if more details are needed I don't mind giving them as to resolve this issue. Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Issues with router tl-WR940N
2020-04-04 19:47:21

I have been able to reset the router and fix the issue of not working net, but currently I still am maxed out at 100mbs speed though it should be 450 can someone advise me on how to set it up to maximize the speed. Thank you

Options