Slow Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Slow Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Slow Connection
Slow Connection
2020-04-14 19:14:10 - last edited 2023-07-13 03:44:46

I need advise on what I should do about my slow connection at home. My situation is that my Sky router is on the bottom floor of my house and I am getting very slow WiFi speeds in the room in the attic (no surprise there) and I need a fast connection for gaming. There is no way for me to move the router higher up in the house and I cannot run a long Ethernet up to the console. There is nothing wrong with the internet as when I play downstairs everything is fine. Can someone recommend me something I can buy to speed it up or give me some advise please. Thank you in advance.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Slow Connection
2020-04-27 13:43:40 - last edited 2023-07-13 03:44:46

@Eddy89 

Helllo,

You need to calculate Speed Test of your internet. You can calculate all internet tests with the help of online tool TMIS

Options
Re:Slow Connection
2020-10-01 15:11:49 - last edited 2023-07-13 03:44:46

@Eddy89 You should use the new model of tp-link router. And I suggest you to use the router in the ground floor so it will improve your signals. some time the range is the main important thing so that's why signal drop and internet speed is too low. in the order hand you may also check your internet speed from different platform. do let me know if this is working with you and not?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 743

Replies: 2

Related Articles