2 questions for my new DECO E4

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-18 19:49:10
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hola a todos , tengo 2 consultas con mis nuevos DECO E4.

Hello there, I have 2 questions about my new DECO E4

1) Se puede limitar los MB de navegacion (ancho de banda) a algunos dispositivos o quizas a una red guest creada para invitados? Por ejemplo que la velocidad de navegacion sea de 5mb?

2) Si compro un nuevo equipo DECO, puedo poner el NUEVO como PRINCIPAL? o debo configurar todo nuevamente? Simplemente lo conecto al Ethernet? Gracias

English:

1) Is there any way to limit bandwich for some specific devices? or to a guest network? i.e. limiting 1 device to a 5mb (speed) max or the guest wifi to 10mb.. is that possible?

2) I want to buy a new DECO but I would like to configure it as MAIN (because I will buy a M4, and I currenlty have E4)...is it easy to set the new as main? I guess, that if once I add the new DECO to my network.. and plug in it via ethernet.. that will convert it in main... is it correct? Or should I have to configure all the DECOs again?

Thanks

Gracias

Danke

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 635

Replies: 0

Related Articles