Cannot access certain websites on most of devices in same LAN, with the except of 2 devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cannot access certain websites on most of devices in same LAN, with the except of 2 devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-20 09:34:46
Model: Archer VR2800  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 200227

Hi there,

I am a UK VR2800 user and the router has been excellent for the last couple of years, however I am experiencing issues in accessing some of Chinese websites such as pan.baidu.com ; xiachufang.com etc, from Monday last week in the whole home network. However I have tried other 2 devices in the same network and I managed to use those website on these 2 devices, while all other devices remain unsolved....

The issue happened without any precaution though, and I did not change any settings in any of the browsers or apps, just suddenly cannot access - made me think was because of blocking my IP for no reason, but if that is the case I should not be able to access them on the 2 devices I was testing this morning.

I also tried using 4G on the phones on the day it happened, and 4G can access all the problematic websites withou problem.

So I am hopeing if you could help please.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Chong

Options