All downloads from the internet slow down with Archer T4E when the screen is powered on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

All downloads from the internet slow down with Archer T4E when the screen is powered on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-20 12:54:45
Model: Archer T4E  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello to everyone, I have a problem with the wireless adapter Archer T4E, a board that as a whole proves itself as satisfying.

The problem is that when on my pc there is an active download from the internet, especially at the full speed allowed by the local provider, and the pc screen has been powered off (for example if I have to go out for some time), at the moment which I power on the screen the download speed collapses to 0 KB for some seconds and then rises again little by little after a while until the full speed.

This happens every time I power on (with the normal switch button) the screen.

I updated the driver of this adapter to the latest available on the TP-LINK support page, so I don't know what else to do for now.

Has someone got any suggestions?

Thank You in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:All downloads from the internet slow down with Archer T4E when the screen is powered on
2020-05-08 18:15:27

@Kathy_Z 

Unfortunately W10 refuses overwriting the current driver with the one you propose because of its oldness.

In any case I used the latest driver available on the support page and also the newer driver supplied by Driver Booster 7.

It is not a severe malfunctioning, but just a little bit annoying. So maybe I'm overlooking it.

Thank you the same for trying resolving it. smiley

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1487

Replies: 3

Related Articles