Battery charging problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Battery charging problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Battery charging problem
Battery charging problem
2020-04-21 01:55:43
Model: M7450  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2

Just bought a new M7450, while charging it up for the 1st time, I notice its percentage stuck at 64%, and status shows "charging" even after 4 hours. Is there a workaround to resolve this or I can just declare that this new product I just bought is faulty, dead on arrival?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Battery charging problem
2020-04-21 09:23:56

@MoonMoon 

Hi 

May I know where you see the percentage, from the TPMiFi APP?

You can try to plug the power adapter in a different socket, use different USB cable and a different power adapter to test whether it's the power adapter or USB cable's issue. If not, it's suggested to contact the Technical support to get help. https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

Options
Re:Battery charging problem
2020-04-21 09:30:32

@Steven.Zhang 

I see the battery percentage in the TPMiFiApp. 

I have tried changing the cable, charger & even power socket, still doesn't work. It's still showing "charging" but it's actually not charging at all.

The technical support hotline toll free number I have also called several times, but nobody picked up.

What should I do?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1733

Replies: 2