Why my Link Speed is not going Higher Than 40MB ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-01-23 04:59:56
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-WN727N

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP : BT Infinity 80MB

I have tried my Best But my Internet Speed is not Going Higher Than 40MB Although on my Another Computer Speed is going upto 78MB . I have High speed BT Infinity connection which gives you speed upto 80MB . Please help me that where i need to change the setting in my TP-LINK Adapter Or in Computer . My Laptop is New Model Laptop 3D almost 3 Months Old. My TP-LINK Adapter Capability is 150MB ..Many thanks !
Options
2 Reply
Re:Why my Link Speed is not going Higher Than 40MB ?
2013-01-26 15:46:01
The other computer is connected to the BT hub by cable or wirelessly?
Normally, the wireless speed will not be able to reach the wired speed because of the interference or something else.
You can try to change the Channel on the BT hub. BTW, what is the OS of the computer? Windows XP or 7
Options
Re:Why my Link Speed is not going Higher Than 40MB ?
2013-01-27 05:57:58
The Other Computer also been checked on Wireless Connection , I also changed the Channels 1, 13 , 11 Etc But speed cannot go higher On TP-Link Wireless Adapter , 3rd Thing you asked about OS , MY OS is Window 7 , 64bit . Many Thanks For Help !!
Options