Internet drops please configure your dns manually

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-21 22:12:13
Model: Archer VR400  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 0.3.0 0.9.1 v0070.0 Build 200227 RC.54714n

my internet drops like every 10 minutes it is literally unusable. I bought it 2 weeks ago and it didn't work for more than 24 hours every time it says please configure your dns manually. I emailed the support but they dont reply. I tried to configure it to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and it didnt work i tried every thing and it does not work. Please i need the solution because like that the router is literally is like a piece of wood.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Internet drops please configure your dns manually
2020-05-05 21:08:14

@Aly_Ahmed same issue. C3200 router here, for the last month, I've had to reboot the router every day a few times a day...very frustrating. today I reset it to factory, still issues.tried google and other free DNS servers, as well as Vidéotron (service provider here in Canada)...still having issues...

please help TP-LINK. PS I downgraded from the newest firware after using it for about 3 days since it kept crashing, this one has been running for months without issues...until now.

Options
2020-05-06 03:33:33

@Matluck look enable the qos and put to 70% of your upload bandwidth this enabled my router to be stable all the time even though tp link sent me a beta software it solved the problem in a way but the speed decreased to 1 or 2 mbps so give it a try and enbale the qos and tell me 

Options
2020-06-08 15:34:21

@Aly_Ahmed sorry, but I don't want to limit the bandwith I'm paying for and that this machine should have no trouble providing ;)

but thanks!

Options
2020-06-08 19:22:41

@Matluck funny story, I didn't remember but I had done as you suggested about 10 days ago, and yet the issues persits...thanks for the suggestion!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1073

Replies: 4

Related Articles