Which is the best tplink device to stream orshare any media file via wifi to other devices?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Which is the best tplink device to stream orshare any media file via wifi to other devices?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-23 06:52:54

First of all thank you so much tplink for providing such high quality products to industry. I want to know how can I share my media files through wifi network which is the best device for doing so.

https://www.theallyrics.com is my website and I want to suggest some device to my users.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Which is the best tplink device to stream orshare any media file via wifi to other devices?
2020-05-08 12:40:53

This beast of an AC2600 router can deliver incredible speeds for all the 4x4 and MU-MIMO devices.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 602

Replies: 1

Related Articles