TL-PS110U in windows XP failure after reboot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-01-23 20:48:20
Region : Mexico

Model : TL-PS110U

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I already install this printer server for use my epson printer in my network, i'm using 2 PC with windows XP sp3 , when i install the printer server drivers in this computers for the first time everything works well and i can print from both PC with no problems at all, but if i reboot the PC i need to delete the printer driver and install again the printer driver and printer server thru the printer server driver wizard to be able to print again !. If i don't install the printer driver and printer server again the computer say that the printer is unavailable. This problem happen in both machines after reboot. How can i fix this ?
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-PS110U in windows XP failure after reboot
2013-01-24 18:11:22
When it says "printer unavailable", on your computer, can you ping the printer server's IP address? Without the printer server, can you print after you reboot the PC?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 513

Replies: 1

Related Articles