Max number of connections

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-27 20:22:49
Model: Archer VR400  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 0.2.0 0.9.1 v0070.0

Hi All,
So i have been busy setting up a smart home, gradually addding a few extra bits here and there,over time the default ISP router has gotten flakey ( i know they arent great to start with) so i bought my router over from my office as its currently not in use due to lock down, all was well until this weekend we added 4 new devices and all of a sudden devices started dropping off the network, so i had the brave idea of creating a network map with the router being .1.1 and my printer already being fixed at .2 and my NAS at .4 i started at .10 with the google home devices x6 and then at .20 for the smart lights moving on up leaving gaps for new devices and taking each block for different groups like phoens ipads laptops etc and i foudn the 9 devices address resevervation bug which i successfully navigated with some frustration but it maxed out at 32 items and i was looking to get to 41....
Any how after a little bit of though i shuuffled a few bits and only did address reservation for the important devices ( thre are some other devices that need to conenct but are less frustrating if they drop out. so ive set the DHCP pool to 201-240 and this works absoultley fine for any device that needs an IP address hwoever every single device that connects to the DHCP pool is blocked from connecting to the internet it sget the IP fine but has no external connection...... is the Addrress reservation table being full causing me problems?  is it too many devies connected to the network? i cant find any mention of devices limits for this device.

HELP PLEASE im going slowly insane

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1089

Replies: 0

Related Articles