No internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No internet connection
No internet connection
2020-04-29 00:54:09
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: 3.3.30

Hello

this is a very frustrating issue I have. I have the archer ac1750. I have three hard wired devices connected and one wireless one. They seem to be working but there’s no internet, all the led’s are green except for the internet one. This is very frustrating as I have a lot of work to do and this hindering is majorly affecting it. Please fix this issue.

Options
1 Reply
Re:No internet connection
2020-04-29 07:31:51

@Albertt 

With the modem connected to the blue/WAN port of the router? Is it off or orange or green?

If it is off, it means the Ethernet cable is unplugged, please check the connection between modem and router.

If it is orange, please follow the below instruction:
1. Unplug the modem’s power cord and unscrew the coaxial cable
2. Connect the modem to the Router’s WAN port and make sure the Router is powered on
3. Plug the power cord for the modem back in, but leave the coaxial cable disconnected.
4. Wait 3-5 minutes and reconnect the coaxial cable.
5. Wait for modem to reconnect and then check for IP and service.

While if it is green, please login to the web page to check whether it obtains the IP address from the modem.
Note: You can go to Advanced-status page to check it; how to login: https://www.tp-link.com/us/faq-712.html

If it still doesn't work, please connect your computer to the cable modem directly and check its IP address, default gateway and DNS.
Note: How to find them: https://www.tp-link.com/us/faq-838.html Please show us a screenshot of the status-details page.

Then please reconnect to the router by WIRED CABLE and login to the web page; Go to advanced-network-internet page to clone the mac address.
Note: Please clone the computer's mac address.

Any updates, please keep me posted.

Have a great day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 421

Replies: 1

Related Articles